Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Facing your Fears

Tonight, I will am attending my neighborhood's Annual Homeowner's Meeting. This is the first meeting I will be attending as an official "Board Member".
As the most vocal board member, I expect trouble. Needless to say, I am NOT looking forward to it!
I have a lot of Big Ideas. Most people aren't ready for big ideas...or the changes they bring.
Not to mention the fact that I Just think things should be a certain Way!!! For the betterment of the community, right?

I am responsible for several new proposed By-laws that will really piss off some people. Especially those surrounding me. I guess I'm not there to make friends but instead to voice my opinions and uphold a community standard, right? Given that the community agrees with my idea of a standard.

At any rate, tonight I will go before the neighbors and be judged publicly, openly and VERY verbally. Not to mention the fact that my husband will NOT BE ATTENDING!

Now I'm having second thoughts.

Stay tuned, updates will follow.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go get 'em Amanda! Show 'em who's the Queen in that community!