Monday, January 26, 2009

Heeeere Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!

I'm sitting here, on this cold and blustery Texas morning, trying to find motivation to go run. Have I mentioned that it's cold and blustery?

Yes, I do have a newish treadmill that is currently stationed upstairs is the warm and cozy playroom. That is besides the point.
So, now I'm using this blog for procrastination! :)

But I'm not going to talk about running...AGAIN!

Let's seee.....

Playing Mouse!

Oh, how I love to play mouse!
Need some explanation?

Mouse is the game I play when the cat is away!!!
In other words, when my husband has to travel for work and actually leaves the house in my ..."care". ( I use that term lightly)

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate all that he does. That bringer of bacon, to our household. (That's what we tell our son...Daddy's going to bring home the bacon) But it is SOOOOO nice to have a week or so, every now and then, all to myself. To leave messes where I want to. To have TV dinners, instead of real home cooked meals. To get the TV ALL to MYSELF! To go to bed and not listen to snoring all night. To sleep in if I feel like it. Instead of letting HIM sleep in.

In other words I get to be a lazy slob this week!!!! YAY!!! This is going to be a Really good Week!!

Don't get me wrong....Come Thursday or Friday I'll be bored or need something fixed and hoping he 's home soon.


.................Maybe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds FUN to me! Maybe later in the week we'll have to go shopping. I still need to stop at Old Navy!
Did you get your teapot today?

Amanda Miller said...

No. :( I ran out of time. Shopping is ALWAYS good on my schedule though