Saturday, January 24, 2009

You Can't catch me...I'm the Gingerbread Man.... er, Woman

I just gotta say, "The new(ish) treadmill Rocks!!!!
Who woulda thunk that I would actually LIKE running????
Officially, it's not all out running yet. Actually, 2 months ago it was walk/running due to the fact that I was literally walking more than running. Today, I graduated to RUNNING more than walking!!!! YAY ME!!!!
5k here i come!
There's no stopping me, once I get my stubborn, bull headed self, involved. That might sound like a bad thing....but I kinda like that girl.There's no stopping her. No one can get in her way. She makes up her mind and she's outta here! Flippin' the bird to anyone who says "you can't.."
Yep, she's a cool cat! I'm gonna have her come out to play more often, I think. (have I ever told you I'm a quitter?? I'm sure we'll touch on that later)
NOT ONLY THAT but yesterday I got to play Wii fit with my friend(yes the slave driver friend....she's kinda like having a personal trainer you never wanted, kicking yer arse to things you never wanted to do. Then, suddenly outta the blue, you realize....she's kinda good for ya. She doesn't let that quitter girl come out to play). Again, I digress.
So the Wii....well, I hurt a little. Which is probably making her laugh right now, cause I TOTALLY KICKED HER ARSE at boxing, golf and bowling. (actually I really only kicked it at boxing but I wanted to rile up her nasties a little more. She gets her mean on and WATCH OUT!....Don't tell her that when I get competitive, I'm twice as nasty! I LIKE TO WIN!!!!)

I'm done now. I know that was a sudden ending. I know there's no real train of thought to follow here. But again, this is my blog and if ya don't like it.....STOP READING.
Besides, I hafta go shower these smellies off!
......I guess you could count my RUNNING as Blessing number 2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME! I'm so proud of you *sniffle* *sniffle*