Friday, January 23, 2009

Ohhh, the pressure!!!!

So, I 've been informed that I HAFTA HAVE A BLOG! ( by my slave driver friend...so of course, how do I refuse?)
So here is my lame and juvenile attempt at my first blog. :) I apologize in advance for putting you to sleep. Then again...I didn't force you to be here so it's your own damn fault.
Maybe it's late and you can't sleep? Come here. I personally guarantee that you will be asleep quicker than any sleeping aid known to man..or woman.
At any rate, (you will soon find that I use that phrase often. I don't know why but it is what it is. But I digress) don't expect much from this, here blog. Don't expect interesting. Don't expect anything. You get what you get!!!
I will officially sit down and "BLOG" later. Seeing as how my slave driver friend is sitting here, waiting for me to finish this, right now. I'm afraid she's gonna get out the whip. I really don't like when she gets out the whip............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii welcome to blogland! :)